Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sale A Bration Sale


Welcome to my First Blog Post for Scrappy EMT ~ Stampin with Audrey

I am taking this new adventure with a company that I love their products and have enjoyed using in many of my own projects. 

I will post sales and events that are coming up here. I will also be sharing my projects that I make using Stampin Up Products, I will share how I made them and what I used to complete the projects. 

Currently We have the Sale A Bration Event going on until March 31. You can get some free products for every $50 purchase. Some great stuff ... 
Also if you are interested in joining the Stampin Up Team, you can sign up today and get your starter kit for $125 which normally is $175 and get everything you need to get started with what you love. 
I can help you with signing up or making a purchase. 
Check out my website (Click the Image below to go to my website) 



Thank you for Stopping by and hope to hear from you... 
Happy Stampin' ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment